Are you seeking new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant? Cera Care is seeking Care Assistants in Plymstock, and you could earn up to £360 a week dependent on experience. You will be on a permanent contract with us and can choose flexible or guaranteed hours on a part or full time basis.
Being a Care Assistant in the community is as rewarding as it is hard work, it takes someone truly special to support those most in need and we want to ensure that Cera has only the best carers who are committed to providing outstanding levels of care.
No day is the same but you can expect to assist our clients living in their own homes with:
• Personal care: assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
• Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
• Building trust and providing much needed companionship and a listening ear.
Ensure all administrative tasks are completed – we support our carers with this via our innovative Carer App to reduce time and improve accuracy and communication of information.
You’ll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, we provide full training so it is your attitude and dedication to helping others that is most important. We’ll provide you with a work mobile phone and in most cases our Carers need a driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
In return for your expertise and service to your local community, as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Care Friends referral APP – Earn ££ for sharing our jobs and referring your friends.
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts – part time or full time, you choose!
• Pay rates start from £8.72 per hour, with premium rates at weekends and for Senior Carers.
• Mileage Paid
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• £250 bonus payment
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
Join the Cera family and help us to support people to live healthier, happier, independent lives in their own homes, for longer. Apply Today