Foster Carer – around £22,000 tax-free allowance per annum
In these uncertain and testing times, we are in desperate need of more people to become paid Foster Carers and support vulnerable children. If you have a spare bedroom and a caring nature, apply today and embark on the most rewarding experience of your life.
The ideal person will be driven by the desire to make a positive change and will welcome children from all backgrounds.
What is required?
Skills you’ll need:
• sensitivity and understanding
• patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• the ability to work well with others
• to be flexible and open to change
• thinking and reasoning skills
You’ll need to:
• be over 21 years of age
• pass enhanced background checks
You’ll also need:
• a spare bedroom
Your day-to-day duties may include:
• welcoming a child or young person to be part of your family
• giving day-to-day care to meet physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs
• setting suitable boundaries for behaviour
• keeping young people safe from harm and abuse
For more information on this opportunity, please apply online.